Lincoln County Wildlife Expo 2015
2015 Lincoln County Wildlife Expo
|Friday, September 11 – 5:00pm to 9:00pm
Saturday, September 12 – 9:00am to 7:00pm
Admission Fees: Adults (13 and up) $6.00, Children (7-12) $5.00, Children (6 and under): Free
The 2015 Lincoln County Wildlife Expo is on the horizon, September 11-12, 2015, and we are all getting excited about the event and activities surrounding it. We do have a few booth spaces available so please don’t hesitate, call us today to reserve your space in order to showcase your products and services to a very targeted outdoor enthusiast based audience. Click here for Cover Page for Booth Space Agreement and Booth Space Agreement!
We are also excited to announce the 2nd annual Farm Bureau Cook-off (click here for entry!). The cook-off is start with registration Friday Night and begin cooking Saturday morning.
NEW FOR 2015:
1. Alligator Alley – Sponsored by “Brookhaven Tourism Counsel”
Live alligator show – http://www.crocencounters.com/ – Picture taking opportunities with the crocs – Large Alligator viewing area
2. Wild Hog Corral – Sponsored by “Still available”
Actual Wild hogs in viewing pens – Piglet Catching Contest (Domestic piglets that the kids try to catch)
1. Kid’s activity and Jumper Center – 2. Hand Grabbing – fish provided by Mark Porter 3. Silent Auction Booth – 50% of Proceeds going to Woods Wheels and Waters Outdoors 4. Free Gun Giveaway raffle ticket given with every ticket purchased to enter the expo – Gold Nugget Pawn and Gun –
12. Bass Pro Shops will be here this year offering great show deals!
14. MDOT Seatbelt safety exhibit, Medivac Helicopter Exhibit and more……
Friday , September 11, 2014 Volunteer Schedule – Volunteers needed!
Saturday , September 12, 2014 Volunteers Schedule – Volunteers needed!