April Fool’s Joke or Just Plain Fool???
Instead of Trinkets and Treasure today, you have to take the following quiz for a chance to win. Submit your guesses on FB, Twitter, or right here. Simply number from 1-9 and write “April Fool” of just “Fool” beside each one. Ready to play? We’ll announce the winners on Monday!!!
Are the following famous April Fool’s jokes, or just Fools?
- In 1992 National Public Radio revealed that Richard Nixon was running for President again. His new campaign slogan was, “I didn’t do anything wrong, and I won’t do it again.”
- BBC news announced that thanks to a very mild winter and the elimination of the dreaded spaghetti weevil, Swiss farmers were enjoying a bumper spaghetti crop.
- Dolly Parton announced she had insured her two most famous assets with Lloyds of London for 5 million dollars each.
- Willie Nelson rolled out a new brand of toothpaste made of marijuana.
- Taco Bell Corporation announced it had bought the Liberty Bell and was renaming it the Taco Liberty Bell.
- Kenny Chesney was diagnosed he was severely allergic to sand.
- Billy Ray Cyrus announced that he had trademarked the mullet.
- It was announced on a local radio station that the Mayor of McComb was stepping down from his post immediately and his rival on the City Board, David Myers, would assume the mayor’s position immediately.
- Brad Paisley was arrested at the Nashville airport.